change weapon appearance

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
change weapon appearance
Is it possible to change weapon appearance much like how cc_change_costume changes clothing appearance ???
Probably not since that would affect attack range as well.
i think there is a way
i have not seen any commands to do so the only thing i have seen as far as that is cc_change_all_weapon_color but im sure there is a way to change the weapon because when you are in the avatar shop and you click a pre made costume i think the game uses CC_change_costume_set to give you the premade costume set and it also changes the weapons you have on that set so i do think there is a command for it we just need to dig and find out what command its useing.
bringing this topic back up.

I'm pretty sure the weapon appearance can be changed. First of all, using "test_character_create" brings up the character create UI (just brings up the UI, doesnt take u into the character create screen) where you can change your appearance and also those preset sample costume sets (ALONG WITH THE WEAPONS and shields).

I also found the number codes in a HFS file for weapons and shields (much like the number codes for costume pieces and sets). So basically, I have the parameters, I'm just missing the cc_change.... part

Also..can weapons be fused? If it can then there is def an appearance code for weapons and shields
They can't be fused for the reason I gave in my above post.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us