[TUT]Texture hack/skins/scopes

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[TUT]Texture hack/skins/scopes
I found out how to... but can't test since crack isn't working.. it works in singleplayer

Tutorial:
1. Use quickbms and extract the Objects.pak (same way u did with scripts) it will take maybe 10-20 min cuz its 170 mb big
2. Go to Objects/weapons/us and find the weapon u wana skin
3. Open the weapons folder, and inside will be some files and texture folder, open it
4. Inside u have lots of .dds files, files with dff on end are textures, spec are like in mw2 ~ files (they affect how much and how will the weapin shine), and ddn files are files like n or normal in mw2 and bo (they affect the weapon model a bit, dunno how to explain it)
5. Open files u want to edit in photoshop (you need .dds plugin first) and edit it than save it, if it has alpha save it in d.x.t5, if not save it in d.x.t1, but AWAYS with mini-map (for weapons, but I think that for player models, red dot, sniper scope u don't need... read mw2's tutorial on how to save files)
6. Ur done..

Heres a pic of a sniper scope I hate old one and I used mw2's one


Its not yet detected (wasn't yesterday when I could play) and for more detailed information on how to save file read mw2's tutorial..

found by: Seba (black_iceee)
credits: ThT

If someone wants to make more detailed tut do it but pls say ThT is the one to found this, thx

and btw I puted dot betwen d.x.t cuz if I type it without dots its just *** dunno why xD
NIce work!!
Not that much of a difference but ok. Keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Not that much of a difference but ok. Keep it up!
true its same as mw2.. but its like this for every game... u only need to find where the texture files are...

I will make a list of what files are for multiplayer and what for singleplayer....
cuz diferent skins are in singleplayer...
bravo majstore
The best one would be if You made texture looking like a guy in shorts XD
LOL Can You imagine faces of other players ? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Intrugue View Post
The best one would be if You made texture looking like a guy in shorts XD
LOL Can You imagine faces of other players ? ^^
im pretty sure that they cant see that
Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
im pretty sure that they cant see that

Pitty. That would be soo hilarious
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us