Did Any1 tested i hear rumors he work and he is great!
they don't fail
and yes the mp crack works
Mentioning that site is not permitted, and just to clear things up, they DID NOT make a crack, SKIDROW did. They just made a launcher that enables MP gameplay.
And yes, it works.
Originally Posted by master131
Mentioning that site is not permitted, and just to clear things up, they DID NOT make a crack, SKIDROW did. They just made a launcher that enables MP gameplay.
And yes, it works.
able to play online? or just bots
Originally Posted by rowan112
able to play online? or just bots
I want to know this too, and if so, How do I play against bots
There are plenty of MP cracks, just search for the skidrow one, but dont use connect and stuff, do console commands
so /map mp_nuked => nuketown
/g_gametype gun => gun game etc
Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles
I want to know this too, and if so, How do I play against bots
Ugh its easy. Go to online mode go to combat training and there. (Its so simple on the ps3 and 360)
but you can't play online, and if you wan't you just wait till alterops is released (can take a long time)
alterops isnt going to be created.
alterops is stopped creation/work!! buy key and play unlimited!