Hacked CA Account by email?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Hacked CA Account by email?
@pandalizer sold me his account about a month ago, w/ last name and birthdate. I have changed the password multiple times for security since then. About a week ago he sent me a PM saying Sorry I "accidentally" changed the password here it is, So I changed it again. But Now its hacked for good. Changed pass. Is he eligible for a ban? I JUST bought nx on it. BTW he knows the email, thus he could change the password anytime right?
wait.. someone can hack back a CA account after they've given full info?
Quote Originally Posted by Jenkees View Post
wait.. someone can hack back a CA account after they've given full info?
Yes, because when you click change pass it asks for Username, and birthdate. So I'm now 100% sure @pandalizer Scammed me.

EDIT: Asks for Username, and birthdate, Then sends it to the registered email, which only he knows.
What? You have the info and you changed the password yet he still hacked you?
Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbqmang View Post
What? You have the info and you changed the password yet he still hacked you?
Because He can change the password with just the birthdate and username. It is sent to the email, which only he knows.
W0W why dont you PM middle man ?
wow that sucks .
That bitch... Why would he do this to me?
that's why i don't buy accounts
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
that's why i don't buy accounts
Probably smart...
If he scammed you, post PREWF in the Scammers grave section.
Plus, sounds like you didn't use a MM anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
If he scammed you, post PREWF in the Scammers grave section.
Plus, sounds like you didn't use a MM anyways.
He said "No need I'll go first." Maybe all one big scam? And he just PMed me

"i seriously don't know what's happening, but i'll get it back for you and close the email i used for the account?

10000% i wouln't do anything like this. i quit CA for sure and havent been playing nexon games."
Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
He said "No need I'll go first." Maybe all one big scam? And he just PMed me

"i seriously don't know what's happening, but i'll get it back for you and close the email i used for the account?

10000% i wouln't do anything like this. i quit CA for sure and havent been playing nexon games."
Doesn't matter, you still need proof.
I can make a thread saying you stole my account, and I don't even play CA...Now should you get banned?

Not sticking up for him, but you still need some type of prewf.
If he got the email, last name and birthday then he can change it anytime. He deserves a ban.
If you buy an account, you ALWAYS need to get original email with it...or else it's useless.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?