TalkingMAT mindrape tactic

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MAT mindrape tactic
get a bunch of friends on mat and all of you dress the same so same gender is needed, then you all go into a match together and be on the same team then you all charge at someone at the same time..... and that is what i call a mind rape tactic, I'm gonna try that now.
p.s go to youtube and type in ownage pranks and go to angry asianfunniest prank ever.
i don't know what are you pointing at? this is a non sense thread

/close
Quote Originally Posted by baunero View Post
i don't know what are you pointing at? this is a non sense thread

/close
this is a tactic to throw off enemies in mat if u understand.
Quote Originally Posted by SgtGudda View Post
get a bunch of friends on mat and all of you dress the same so same gender is needed, then you all go into a match together and be on the same team then you all charge at someone at the same time..... and that is what i call a mind rape tactic, I'm gonna try that now.
p.s go to youtube and type in ownage pranks and go to angry asianfunniest prank ever.
WhAt U TaLkInG AbOuT...I NoT UnDeRStANd....please do not say that there is no ToPiC to discussed....hope you understand.......
Quote Originally Posted by tasya89 View Post


WhAt U TaLkInG AbOuT...I NoT UnDeRStANd....please do not say that there is no ToPiC to discussed....hope you understand.......
i do but what i'm getting at is this tactic in mat throws of opponents, and confuses them
i hope u can read the rules dude .... agree with the others nonsense thread!!
I totally understand your point.
[IMG]http://www.********e.com/imageview.php?quickkey=9256aa4d7lcj1tt&thumb=4[/IMG]
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us