Request

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Request
Well, I'm kinda looking for something like a banner sort of thing - I want it to be a banner that welcomes someone to my page (For GB).

I'd like it in green. I'd just like for it to be transparent, with some badass lettering and maybe like a cool ass design going around the letters or something.

Want the text to say "Welcome to my page - iSwagstar".

but I'd like for the welcome to my page to be bigger than my name.. so when you put the "Welcome to my page", I'd like to have my name smaller at the bottom of it.

Hard to explain.. but see what you can do please. Thanks ahead of time. Post your results here - or just vm/pm me.

Thanks ahead of time!
Can you make a quick mock up of what you want in paint or something and I'll see about doing this real quick tomorrow. Seems a lot simpler than your other request, may be able to squeeze this in after the competition.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Well, I'm kinda looking for something like a banner sort of thing - I want it to be a banner that welcomes someone to my page (For GB).

I'd like it in green. I'd just like for it to be transparent, with some badass lettering and maybe like a cool ass design going around the letters or something.

Want the text to say "Welcome to my page - iSwagstar".

but I'd like for the welcome to my page to be bigger than my name.. so when you put the "Welcome to my page", I'd like to have my name smaller at the bottom of it.

Hard to explain.. but see what you can do please. Thanks ahead of time. Post your results here - or just vm/pm me.

Thanks ahead of time!
I could try that out later. I'm about to go to Uni so I'll try and create something afterwards.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


I could try that out later. I'm about to go to Uni so I'll try and create something afterwards.
Alright bro, that's straight with me. Whenever you get a chance.
Thanks bro bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Alright bro, that's straight with me. Whenever you get a chance.
Thanks bro bro.
@Obey, what sort of dimensions do you want?
@Doc - I'm thinking more of at like 300x300?
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
@Doc - I'm thinking more of at like 300x300?
ok mang ill edit it in when im done. ill make it around 600x600 so you can resize it however you like.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


ok mang ill edit it in when im done. ill make it around 600x600 so you can resize it however you like.
Aight bro good shit. Thx.
@Obey How is this?



v2

Looks pretty damn good bro, thanks a lot. Would there be anyway that you could like take that text... and have like a swirl going around it or something. But have the text transparent so their is no background.

Thanks for that work bro, using it now.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Looks pretty damn good bro, thanks a lot. Would there be anyway that you could like take that text... and have like a swirl going around it or something. But have the text transparent so their is no background.

Thanks for that work bro, using it now.
Hmmm maybe...

@Obey like this maybe?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us