Combat Arms - Player Chams

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms - Player Chams
Well,

I have an error when i inject my dll into combat arms.
Its not a hacking error but a hackshield error.
btw. the only hacks i have is chams. also no errors while compliling

Here is the error:




Is there graphics_add.h for dx9? Might this be the problem?

I will release it, if it works. xD
Add my MSN, I'll tell you how to fix it.

P.S : I don't need the hack, I already have everything I need. I'll just tell you how to lose that message

pouya__sarang@hotmail.com
Kay', talk to you there.
I tried injecting a logger and I get the same error :S..
your kidding, i have the same problem over here. Im trying to fix the same error? Mind Pming me the fix?
Add my MSN, pouya__sarang@hotmail.com

P.S : IF ANY MORE FUCKING LEECHERS ADD ME TO MSN ASKING ME FOR HACKS THAT ARE NOT THE PEOPLE I GIVE PERMISSION TO ADD ME, I'M GOING TO DELETE YOU RIGHT AWAY.
ahahaha, that's what I believe you get for posting your msn, leechers have absolutely NO disregard for anything and just want to hack for fun and because (most of them) suck at the game.
Meh, Idc. As soon as they ask me for hacks I'll block them.
me too...


AND THAT INCLUDES BYPASSES, DO NOT TRY!!!
Gudsoldier that maybe true that most suck but some are also good looking 2 get better.
dadyi you think you can help me out?

Habamonⓘ
Help me raise my habamon!!!
Can I add you? I also have the same problem but I didnt put any hacks in. I think its because I randomly have 2 HSUpdate.exe and one is named HSUpdate.exe.bak.exe and the other, HSUpdate.exe and I don't know u have which one to delete. Do you have an AIM? Or it would be much easier if you said it here..
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?