CoolNeon Killmarks Version 3 (colors)

Posts 1–15 of 149 · Page 1 of 10
Neon Killmarks Version 3 (colors)
Hey guys! I had so many people loving the original blue neon killmarks that I decided to do some more! Thanks to everyone who likes these, I really didn't expect such a good response since they are only my second mod (first posted one!) Anyway enjoy these! Special thanks to Vladek for originally requesting these and to MrLitlePGM for making an awesome video! On that note if anyone can make a video showing off all the new marks please PM it to me! I'll put it on the front page and give you credit! TY

Update List:

New Colors! (red, green, yellow, pink, purple)
New Silver Edition!
Rainbow Neon Killmarks! (w00t perty colorz!)
Enhanced Quality
Better Compression/packaging

Here's a Pic of all the new stuff!



And here is an awesome video of the marks by MrLitlePGM:



VirusTotal (Originals)
VirusTotal (Red)
VirusTotal (Green)
VirusTotal (Yellow)
VirusTotal (Pink)
VirusTotal (Purple)
VirusTotal (Rainbow)
VirusTotal (Silver)

The other virus scan site told me I had too many files... I hope these scans are enough.

To download just click on the color you want below!
Place the files in your Mark folder and press the Thank You button!
GreenNeon.rarattachment deleted · 623 downloads before removal
BlueNeon.rarattachment deleted · 915 downloads before removal
PinkNeons.rarattachment deleted · 397 downloads before removal
PurpleNeons.rarattachment deleted · 423 downloads before removal
Rainbow.rarattachment deleted · 2,567 downloads before removal
RedNeons.rarattachment deleted · 642 downloads before removal
SilverEdition.rarattachment deleted · 1,028 downloads before removal
YellowNeons.rarattachment deleted · 421 downloads before removal
GJ* this actually hurt my eyes :P
very nice gonna use the red or pink ones when it gets aproved no im not gay in belgium pink is men mode atm xD
nice work dude
hope they approve it fast:P
can u tell me how to inject it or watever cause i dunno how to make my things red
etc
Dude this is awesome.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks!
hmm when I kill with grenade or knife there is only white square :/ pls fix it. btw nice marks
omg thank you so much for telling me! I must have forgot to include knife marks! I'll start working on them right away and include them in the next update... shouldn't take long. thx again, glad you like them!
Looks alright! I would use it if it wasn't that colourful! I don't like it too bright D:
nice good job is rainbow difereant colors ???
where i have to add the Raw datei?
DUDE thanks it totally awsome i try the rainbow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 149 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us