[C++] Comp. #1 - Submission Thread

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[C++] Comp. #1 - Submission Thread
Hi,

This is the first C++ Competition of the Week Submission thread. For rules and discussion, go here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...ubmission.html




The Objective of this week:

Code:
Hi,
I have been very busy coding in school through a DirectX base Program.  Sometimes, I need a hex calculator but I cannot minimize what I am doing (and my professor doesnt let us bring any tools to our desks).

What I need you to do is make an injectable Hex calculator.  I need hex valued addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.  I also would like some trig in it if at all possible (sin, cos, and tan) in degree mode.

Please help me and post it below with a vscan so i know it is legit.  Also, it must be able to be injected into a test environment.  

Thanks
[This is a made up situation and will be used for judging purposes only]


The scoring will go like this:

1)Best GUI
2)Most Functional
3)Quickest
4)User Friendly


The winner of the most categories will win the entire thing. i will be the one testing them and scoring.

Rules:

-One submission per member.
-You MUST put vscan and ss.
-You must have 100 posts to enter.
-It MUST be your own work.


Winner will receive a banner for their sig and bragging rights.


This thread is for SUBMISSIONS ONLY. All else will be deleted + you will be disqualified (pelase use discussion thread).
UPDATE:

Entries to this thread will close on:

4/16/2011
(April 16, 2011)

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Functional View Post
You called me a jerk before anything else, so frankly I don't give a shit. Unlike some though, I don't feel the need to get butthurt over the internet and report people 'cos I can't take it. But hey, that could just be me.
EDIT: Ill make this thread useful. Please do not spam. You MUST post ONLY submission posts here. All else Should be deleted. I got approval of Hell_Demon and NextGen (and aru). So if you have any complaints forget it. Also, the theme of the week does not involve me. I dont really need this... its just a test. I for one know how to make a hex calculator so this doesnt matter....

EDIT2: Me and Jason made up. He misunderstood the thread. Guys please dont post in here unless you are posting your submission.
Time is running up, please submit within the next 3 days.
Poor little one, Nobody seems to bother / do it.

Well, Let's cheer you up ; I got nothing at all to do right now and plenty of tea ; I'll download DirectX Sdk (Dunnhave it on my Lappy) and code your test environment with calculator crap. Yay, Anybody feels like doing it too ? D:, So at least there would be 2 Subs.
ขอดูบ้างนะคับผม
Quote Originally Posted by thaihack View Post
ขอดูบ้างนะคับผม
'I do ask to see me tight.'

Wut? Most random unrelated message ever >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
'I do ask to see me tight.'

Wut? Most random unrelated message ever >.<
So why not delete it?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us