One Hit kill code help for weapon M16

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
One Hit kill code help for weapon M16
I need help with my one hit kill code:
bool OneHit = false;

while(1) {

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9) &1){OneHit = !OneHit;}
if(OneHit){

DWORD dwWeapon = *(DWORD*)( dwCShell + 0xA299AC );

if ( dwWeapon ){
for( int i=0 ; i < 512 ; i++)
{
DWORD Weapon = *(DWORD*)( dwWeapon + i * 4 );

if ( Weapon ) continue;

*(float*)( Weapon + 0x7A4) = 3000.0f;
I Know, this is not my entire base and I need to update my addies. I just need help on what do i need to put in (if so what, like weapon id and etc.) and if anything is wrong.
GetAsynckeyState maybe is out of date
GetAsyncKeyState is work for Philippines Crossfire
i use GetAsyncKeyState hotkey to my base.. untill now
Ur code is patched. getSasyncKeySTate is patched...
Ant the addy is wrong.
On this way it isn't patched...: if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9) &1){OneHit = !OneHit;}
if(OneHit){
so i make it automatically on, ill take out if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9) &1){OneHit = !OneHit;}.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartGold View Post
so if i make it automatically on, ill take out if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9) &1){OneHit = !OneHit;}.
So, what do i put into the place that says (Weapons), do i put in weapon id or the weapon name?
omg... u dont understand anything of c++ right?
It was dword weapon
So its defined.
U have to know what u did
Btw: You need to add a NULL check.
Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Turks View Post
It doesnt work
Just leave this thread lol
You clearly dont understand whats happening

On Topic

Dont got much experince coding hacks... but im pretty sure you also need weapon id?
1: it aint yours
2:Its patched
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
1: it aint yours
2:Its patched
First,You cant go around telling people this isn't your because you currently have no proof that I leeched this and I didn't (And in this case, i didn't!). And secondly, I know this is patched and i'm fixing it.
where do i put the code
Quote Originally Posted by Hogex View Post
where do i put the code
Aff learn c++
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us