First Siggs please comment.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
First Siggs please comment.
Hey im rather new to sig making so i thought i'd upload here and receive some feedback thanks. Sigs are in order that i made them. I would greatly appreciate constructive criticism.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.
They aren't bad for your first few. The first thing I notice is lack of a color theme meaning that your colors seem to just be randomly chosen. It's hard to go into detail about how to fix the colors and stuff because each one has it's different problems but in a general sense just try and match your background colors and effect colors to the render.

I'm kind of getting tired so I'm going to stop there but try and work on your color schemes and post some more and I'll see what you can work on next.
these are pretty good for ur first man Good Job
thanks, will check out those tutorials, im not sure i understand about the colours, in regards to the first 3 i was just learning so there pretty lame.
yea bro the first sig... the red font color is Shit bro
the red and purple dont go together.
but TBH man i like the 4th one.
Quote Originally Posted by Decobez View Post
yea bro the first sig... the red font color is Shit bro
the red and purple dont go together.
but TBH man i like the 4th one.
Thanks. I do agree the first one sucks real bad. And the 4th one has to be my favourite. PS: are these (4-6) sigs to big for my signature?
I would avoid obtaining a scrollbar in your signature.
Like em first time not bad , but the text is not that good
you used the same render in the third one that i used in one of my first sigs
they're not the worst for your first sigs but you need to fix that text
but yeah read some tuts to learn more than anything just the tools and functions of photoshop
third one is def the best.
Thanks for the feedback guys, not quite sure what you mean by text. I kept the text to a complete minimum so i dont know what you mean.

And thanks i dont think the 3rd one is my best. I like the colours but i think the fourth one is my best so far.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us