QuestionCheat Engine question

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine question
Hi, I figured out how to make Cysis 2 Adresses using Cheat Engine 6.0. It has stuff like Energy, Health, Ammo (unlimited) and Nano Catalyst. Everything works on 1.2 BUT there's my question.
Could someone tell me if it's possible to use it on multi? I have original copy of game (original copy lol ^^ ) and I'm playing carefully because I don't want to have my account banned. For now I'm using only speed hack applied in Cheat Engine and I'm level 42.
Another one, if I get detected I'll be banned or just ranked down to lvl 1? Cause I heard many things ^^
Or maybe it's enough to create new account on mycrysis.com and test it there? Again I'm not sure detects hack on accounts OR on KEYs .
And last one, I wanted to try out this MultiHack 1.2 and I'm curious if anyone of You got caught while using it? Because this MultiHack works just like normal trainer right?

Thanks for answers.

p.s. Yes I know I'm greenhorn in this issues
crytek:

xml hacks = reset to lvl 1
other third party hacks = ban from server

i was using the multihack 1.1 on patch 1.1. havnt been detected. doesnt work anymore. 1.2 patch.
i have legit copy btw

could you teach me how to use a speedhack in cheat engine?
Quote Originally Posted by mudum123 View Post
crytek:

xml hacks = reset to lvl 1
other third party hacks = ban from server

i was using the multihack 1.1 on patch 1.1. havnt been detected. doesnt work anymore. 1.2 patch.
i have legit copy btw

could you teach me how to use a speedhack in cheat engine?
Sure I could
First open up Cheat Engine.
After You started..., maybe rather ran the game to be precise, push Alt+ Tab to change windows.
In cheat Engine window You'll see glowing icon up on left (should be under " File " button) {it glows in 6.0 ver} - click it -> scroll down looking 4 something like " crysis2.exe " and click it twice (like when opening a folder).
Almost nothing will change. Now You just have to look for " Enable Speedhack" text and tick the field on the left (everything should be on the right side of window on the same level as "Stop" with "7fffffffffff" in the field [just on the right form that]).
Next and last thing You have to do is to set the value. It can be whatever You want. You can use seeker or write in field your own. After it just "Apply"
That's it ^^

BUT mind You! This hack causes everything in program to be faster! An I mean it EVERYTHING. So for example if You use it on your internet browser all advertisements will "play" faster. So the same You'll have in a game. When entering multi and looking for some server it will refresh much faster (depends of course on the value e.g. 2.0 x2 faster) and You'll have freakin big ping so You'll be getting kicked out with every approach...The best way is to enable and apply just after the match has started (won't be kicked and ping all right XD )
p.s. It's not recommended to set bigger value than 3.0 (you'll be too fast and everyone will smarten up) Optimal in 2.0
p.s.2# Look 4 Your computer's power it can damage hardware so use it smartly XP
it would be nice when we can learn how to find the Offsets and how we use them right.
1.- Get an address
2.- Find what writes/access this address
3.- copy your offset [ usually "mov register,register+offset"]
4.- Find posible base pointer, with CE's value given with a hex scan
5.-Base+Offset = Pointer )
like this:
shot 3 times.
6)Scan the value "2" (Why 2? Because the the first shot is value "0" and not "1")
7)Shot 3 more time.
8)Scan the value "5" (Click "Next Scan and not New Scan")
9)Shot 3 more time.
10)Scan the value "8" (Click "Next Scan and not New Scan"
11)By now, you should have only 1 address.
12)Add that address into your CT. (The address should be a random dynamic address)
13)Right click the address ---> Find out what accesses to this address
14)Now, go back to game, and do it.
15)Some red stuff should pop up click on 1 of them...
16)1 of them should be the offset. Click it. (It's quite obvious)
by iSean
well cheat engine will get you caught and banned from severs
Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
well cheat engine will get you caught and banned from severs

But You mean only from that one where I got caught or from all of them? Because if so it definitely would suck cause I paid for my key...
hmm can you send me those offsets?
that would be nice
does crysis have an anti cheat?
if so which one?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?