PostFinal Request (With Format)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Final Request (With Format)
So Ryguy is interested in my request but I need to make it with format, so here it is:

Main Text: [QQ]?lol

Size: Avatar 150x150, Any size for signature, Wallpaper 1440x900

Style: Abstract, possibly a darker style

Theme: M4A1 Custom

Colour: It doesn't matter, I just need it a little darker

Image/Render: M4A1 Customⓘ (click on the link for image)

Designers: @Doc, @Haze, @Ethereal, @Scrcrw, @Kyle, @Ryguy,@Decobez

Other Information: Nothing important, I just need the work to be high quality, pretty and eye-appealing. If anyone is interested, please notify me about approximate time of finishing the work. Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by Decobez View Post
@ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y

beacuse u dont have me in ur designers list.
Well, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but I copied the GFXs list from @Liz and you weren't on that list. Besides that, I didn't even know you were a GFX, I found out about that on the other guy's post. So if you have time to complete my request, please do so, but first read the request again. Thanks in Advance!

EDIT: Added to the list.
I'm not really interested in it, I'm actually really busy. The format is just required so I would have to close your request if you didn't do it properly.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
I'm not really interested in it, I'm actually really busy. The format is just required so I would have to close your request if you didn't do it properly.
Burn in hell.

@Decobez, could you have a try? Please?

@Ethereal, I see you're online, please have a try at my request, will you?
Quote Originally Posted by [QQ]?lol View Post
Burn in hell.

@Decobez, could you have a try? Please?

@Ethereal, I see you're online, please have a try at my request, will you?
Yah hold on, I'll just fire up photoshop on my Droid II

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Yah hold on, I'll just fire up photoshop on my Droid II

Sorry, but could you try doing it when you're back on your PC?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us