Cshell

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cshell
Everyone is asking for cshell so here it is
Total
jotti
cshell.rarattachment deleted · 46 downloads before removal
Everyone can dump Cshell, so it's nothing interesting... Have you got new address SuperBulets?
I have yet to see one person ask you because it is so frikin easy to dump it.


And you just double posted. That my friend is a ban.. and begging for thanks.
CAFlames said :Hey, If someone PMs me dumped CShell.dll I will get Addies for you
so i got it to him.
And btw if you double post it isn't a ban dumb shit.
Quote Originally Posted by CodingHero View Post
CAFlames said :Hey, If someone PMs me dumped CShell.dll I will get Addies for you
so i got it to him.
And btw if you double post it isn't a ban dumb shit.
Suspension*

And I dont play on europe... I was just heplin someone get norecoil addies. And I was referring to you saying people (<<<Thats plural) were asking you... it easy to dump...

EDIT: I thanked you anyway...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us