Important message about the general section.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Important message about the general section.
Hello there my fellow mpgh users, I am sad to inform you that the mpgh General section is officially going to close in an hour due to Excessive spam and immaturity. All users are asked to finish what they're doing and move on to another section. Read the full article here: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/174/trollface.png

Sincerely, The Gifted Potato.
haha didn't evne wanna go there cuz in the url it says trollface haha
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
haha didn't evne wanna go there cuz in the url it says trollface haha
TrollFace is the name of the mpgh Leader.
Quote Originally Posted by GiftedPotato View Post
TrollFace is the name of the mpgh Leader.
really cuz im gunna fall for that when u have 23 post and don't even know about @Dave84311 or @arunforce or even @Liz
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post


really cuz im gunna fall for that when u have 23 post and don't even know about @Dave84311 or @arunforce or even @Liz
I do know about them. Dave is a model from england, Arunforce is an anime character and Liz is the author of best selling books. No shit.
Quote Originally Posted by GiftedPotato View Post
Liz is the author of best selling books
I like you already lol
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I like you already lol
i wish i could make a sign like at the zoo


Please don't feed the Trolls. Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I like you already lol
Thanks, I also have a feeling I will like you too , Would you like a cookie?
Quote Originally Posted by GiftedPotato View Post
Thanks, I also have a feeling I will like you too , Would you like a cookie?
What about me, eh? Too bad now, I don't want your cookie
Oh snap the man with no staff posistion and 22 post has spoken, everyone run for the hills.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
Oh snap the man with no staff posistion and 22 post has spoken, everyone run for the hills.
RUN TO THE HIIIIILS
RUN FOR YOUR LIFES
BAM BAM BAM BAM
RUN FOR THE HILES
IF YOU WANNA SURVIVE.











Awesome song right?
This nigga fruity.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
This nigga fruity.
Well thank you good sir. Would you like a cookie?
Quote Originally Posted by GiftedPotato View Post
Well thank you good sir. Would you like a cookie?
No. I know your secret behind the chocolate chips and cream filling you sick bastard.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us