Because there's a giant difference between UCEs and MHS. I'll have to update sometime later...
In-depth Tutorial (*Money Hack*)
where i get this hack at
uhhh i did every thing right but on the second search it keeps ending up as "No results found; prevous search" can any one help me?
Hey. I just want to thank you for the in-dept tutorial.
I had a blast with the SCARL-Black and the fancy Pilot helmet thanks to you.
Took me a while to get it working due to the fact Vista64 and MPH don't agree with each other well. I managed to run hackshield bypass -> MSH without restricted mode, since it doesn't work for some reason.
I haven't messed with crap since the old RB6 Days with t-search so this place is all learning for me
.
I had a blast with the SCARL-Black and the fancy Pilot helmet thanks to you.
Took me a while to get it working due to the fact Vista64 and MPH don't agree with each other well. I managed to run hackshield bypass -> MSH without restricted mode, since it doesn't work for some reason.
I haven't messed with crap since the old RB6 Days with t-search so this place is all learning for me
.I'm new at MHS and basically new with hacking in Combat Arms. All I really want to know is the money hack and I guess I'll play it safe since I will be using my primary account and so the max would be 60K GP for me.
So... hope you guys don't treat me like the biggest noob out there cause remember you guys were once one too and someone then thought you
So... my noob question is: When i try MHS and try to lock on Combat Arms i can't find the engine.exe. I already did the Hacking Bypass tutorial but when i try to lock on to combat arms with MHS i can't find engine.exe :\
Could anyone help me?
Thanks~
So... hope you guys don't treat me like the biggest noob out there cause remember you guys were once one too and someone then thought you

So... my noob question is: When i try MHS and try to lock on Combat Arms i can't find the engine.exe. I already did the Hacking Bypass tutorial but when i try to lock on to combat arms with MHS i can't find engine.exe :\
Could anyone help me?
Thanks~
Try refreshing the page a couple times, then scroll down a while... You should find it..
wrong page sorry
Hmm... i still have found nothing 
This engine.exe is an application. So... should i have it in a special folder or place. That could be the problem. I know my combat arms folder is not in program files. It's just on my hard drive. In other words when i go on my computer then click on my hard drive the Nexon folder is there.

This engine.exe is an application. So... should i have it in a special folder or place. That could be the problem. I know my combat arms folder is not in program files. It's just on my hard drive. In other words when i go on my computer then click on my hard drive the Nexon folder is there.
i not possible do all steps plz help me the hack shield detect mhs PLZ PLZ HELP I NEED HEL
i tank you very much for your help
i tank you very much for your helpYou can take care some of my eggs if you want, or go to habamon.com and get your own.
what is MHS???
can sum1 help me where can i get this mhs?
Does it still work for any of you?
It was working fine for me last night and this morning now it's not for some reason.
Been trying like 8 times and nothing so far.
It was working fine for me last night and this morning now it's not for some reason.
Been trying like 8 times and nothing so far.
It should be working unless they had a patch which I highly doubt or unless HShield updated which I also highly doubt.
Just use another engine or something.
Just use another engine or something.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[In-Depth Tutorial] Speed Hack.DA 26 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsJump Hack In-Depth Tutorial with AttachmentL0 22 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15 WarRock - International HacksMoney HackRI 9 WarRock - International Hacksinf exp/money hack 23

