Lucky

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Lucky

LOL i didnt know this was possible
OMFG, Germans started the war, ruined lifes.. and now they win 2 anaC-Adv's ? life is unfair.
Quote Originally Posted by henky21 View Post
OMFG, Germans started the war, ruined lifes.. and now they win 2 anaC-Adv's ? life is unfair.
Lmao This is win !!
I KNOW IT ! Hitler wasn't hated because he killed like 7 million Jews.. He was hated cuz his ppl are HACKIN OUR DAMN GAME

Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-r...embedded#at=14
Quote Originally Posted by SoWhat View Post
Lmao This is win !!
Aight.


P.S. Tell me if I get banned for youtube links, cuz then i'll remove it.
Quote Originally Posted by henky21 View Post
I KNOW IT ! Hitler wasn't hated because he killed like 7 million Jews.. He was hated cuz his ppl are HACKIN OUR DAMN GAME

Look at this: YouTube - Darth Vader vs Hitler. Epic Rap Battles of History 2


Aight.


P.S. Tell me if I get banned for youtube links, cuz then i'll remove it.
no you don't .
Quote Originally Posted by henky21 View Post
I KNOW IT ! Hitler wasn't hated because he killed like 7 million Jews.. He was hated cuz his ppl are HACKIN OUR DAMN GAME

Look at this: YouTube - Darth Vader vs Hitler. Epic Rap Battles of History 2


Aight.


P.S. Tell me if I get banned for youtube links, cuz then i'll remove it.
No you will not get banned for youtube linKd.
You can only win 2.
hahaha nice response
germans have more chances to win something from black market than the rest of us.
The Nazi army
I don't even get anything from BlackMarket.
Lol nazis took over the cf systen
these germans are all hackers.
I did that once with aug camo ahaha.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?