Gordon LTC Update

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Gordon LTC Update
Hey Guys
That's all No much


Gordon LTC
Code:
0x00485E40
it's the correct one .
Have Fun
Note : tested for EU and work Perfect but idk if it work for NA too .
How to Use:
Code:
void PTC(const char* cmd)
{
	_asm
	{
		PUSH cmd
		MOV EAX, 0x0485E40
		CALL EAX
		ADD ESP, 0x4
	}
}
Why'd you post it here if it's for EU and you have no idea if it works for NA
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Why'd you post it here if it's for EU and you have no idea if it works for NA
currently NA and EU have the Same Engine , and work
Like pDeivce or LTC , Glass wall Not !
Code:
DWORD RCC = (DWORD)pClientShellBase->ILTBase->RunConsoleCommand;
RCC += 0x163D0;
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Code:
DWORD RCC = (DWORD)pClientShellBase->ILTBase->RunConsoleCommand;
RCC += 0x163D0;
hey bro are u going to release that hack?
Quote Originally Posted by kevin7229 View Post
hey bro are u going to release that hack?
Only if @Jabuuty671 does what I hope he will do.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Code:
DWORD RCC = (DWORD)pClientShellBase->ILTBase->RunConsoleCommand;
RCC += 0x163D0;
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


Only if @Jabuuty671 does what I hope he will do.
and what is that?

I love that menu, the colors make me so jelly
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post




and what is that?

I love that menu, the colors make me so jelly
i leeched the colors..

i saved a menu pic of frantic's hack, got the argb of the menu colors in photoshop cuz the colors were so awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


i leeched the colors..

i saved a menu pic of frantic's hack, got the argb of the menu colors in photoshop cuz the colors were so awesome.
yeah of course and frantic leeched it from NeoIII
I have another one similar that works (not 485E10)
How can i use it?
I have another Engine addy too (not this oen)
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Code:
DWORD RCC = (DWORD)pClientShellBase->ILTBase->RunConsoleCommand;
RCC += 0x163D0;
i like your Hack ,it's look cool

Quote Originally Posted by ++PashaAmd++ View Post
I have another Engine addy too (not this oen)
Yep , Maybe there are more Than One
:O eu and na have the same engine? why dont na hack work on eu then?
In CABR not work, But make a new PTC Metod is very simple, U need use the Imagination
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us