Flatland

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
The majority of the map editors I have tried to use are a major pain to actually use for anything else besides deleting large ugly square chunks, and importing already existing schematics in.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
The majority of the map editors I have tried to use are a major pain to actually use for anything else besides deleting large ugly square chunks, and importing already existing schematics in.
THis just adds a big ugly square so :/
McEdit is Easy as Chicken Noodles
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

a huge ass floating mountain would be fken awesome!
i agree with you.
that whould be f*cking awesome.
LOL ahahahah looks so weird
just what i was looking for
nice release
I'm too lazy to use MCEDIT and make my one flatland
Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
nice release
I'm too lazy to use MCEDIT and make my one flatland
Really?
That's very interesting
Nice mod.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
That's very interesting
Nice mod.
It's just a save.
I built an huge Monster-spawning cube on this map.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post


Minecraft is one of the few games I still play, along with my newest game Amnesia TDD.
@Heartview
I just play Minecraft and SA:MP (have allways played SA:MP and won't stop)
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post


@Heartview
I just play Minecraft and SA:MP (have allways played SA:MP and won't stop)
I would play SAMP with everyone else but the HDD its on is bricked, and I cbf to get around to RMA'ing it.
The water platform is sooo big xD I needed this ... THANKS!
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?