Thanks dude.
MY HACK.
i can help you i code in c++ and d3d. what are your problems?
Fuck u and fuck ur code. I was trying to help u but fuck it. There's nothing new in ur hack that other haks dont hv alrdy. Anywayz, have a good day. Peace.
i can do it @[Ghost]
just pm me ;D
just pm me ;D
Huh?
What are you talking about @Paul
What are you talking about @Paul
Prove it. show me some code and tell me what it does.
Prove it. show me some code and tell me what it does. @Paul
Prove it. show me some code and tell me what it does. @Paul
So you coded a hack but can't compile it:|
I highly doubt that...
I highly doubt that...
My C++ says theres build errors in it but i checked the whole code. yes its mine. but i cant get rid of the errors it wont compile
yeah we know this is the ********** v3 so difficult to find 

This thread is closed for replies.


