Ideas for hacks?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Ideas for hacks?
I've just run out of hack ideas when I failed to get my smoke grenade teleporter (XD just like a ninja ) I find that by getting Ideas from you guys I can test and see how they can work and how to find them.
i havent tried it but it might work mabey for the messenger make a program that invites/spam somone mabey it would crash there game or dc them
Lol, so an invite bot that spams people... Amazing, I didn't think of that.. I'll get on it
cantt hink of anymore
Maybe can you make a way to get m1190 or that one that not ready to be released yet,or pointers for esp or a aimbot you can buy and leech here
Perhaps I already have done that, and am keeping it secret (GREEDY ME XD :
how bout damage hacks?
wont release it unless I get a aimbot
Hi ppl!
Quote Originally Posted by csnreyes View Post
wont release it unless I get a aimbot
technically you don't have weapon dmg hacks, because I was there with you when I you tried.. Lol, and weapon dmg is client-sided so it can't be edited to do 1 million dmg. Since it's client sided it determines what you take in so you could make every gun do 0 dmg and make this a GodMode hack.
wrong

I finally got one to work,its like boneshot in warrock
Quote Originally Posted by csnreyes View Post
wrong

I finally got one to work,its like boneshot in warrock
I highly doubt that, for obvious reasons.
I found a useless but funny hack.

Takes a while though.

What happens is you can be Master.. But you arent master :/ Turns out that is Server Sided.

However, you can start the game whenever you want even if you arent master - thing is, at the end - after displaying game starts in 5 4 3 2 1, it fails...

It confuses everyone though, because they think its starting, and it REALLY confuses the master because hes wondering how it started without him.
Quote Originally Posted by minorutono View Post
I found a useless but funny hack.

Takes a while though.

What happens is you can be Master.. But you arent master :/ Turns out that is Server Sided.

However, you can start the game whenever you want even if you arent master - thing is, at the end - after displaying game starts in 5 4 3 2 1, it fails...

It confuses everyone though, because they think its starting, and it REALLY confuses the master because hes wondering how it started without him.
Funny, room master is server sided yet, GP rankup isn't :\?..
Only when you're ranking up (end of the game) and when you're in the shop (or changing server, etc.) it is client sided...
make a hack pack with,opk,fly,unlmtd ammo,reboost health,weapon hack,recoil spread,gp hack ,exp,hack,chams,esp,and aimbot
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?