Looking for partner.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for partner.
To bring MPGHscape back.

I was working with Swiftdude on this one, yet, he's a fag. He quit, I guess, as he won't get online anymore, next to that, he's lazy. I'm looking for a guy/gal who is willing to co-op with me, do everything I want in RS terms, and shit like that.
Yes, you will be paid. (Not in PayPal, though, I can pay in NX/ZP/other shit you need)


Info:
-Arun will host the MPGHscape server 24/7, which means; no life RS.
-We want the old MPGHscape back, which means no HD shit, no other bullcrap, just a fucking awesome 317 server.
- It goes like this. You listen to me, and I listen to Arun, well, sometimes. I'm not expecting THAT much of you - if you're doing good work, you won't even hear me complain.


This is fucking serious, as not only me, but other folks 'round MPGH are willing to get MPGHscape back. MPGHscape brought a lot of traffic to MPGH itself, yet the game was popular on its own too.

The faster = the more cash you get paid. (Yes, I'm actually paying for a RSPS).

O yeah, contact me @ Martinovich__@LiVee.nl , if I don't accept you, or just simply ignore you - it means that I think you're a retard who's only doing it for the cash.

(My main account is @Super Martin, alt-account is @.Amnesia , if you want to PM me, that's fine too, but PM one of those accounts, as this account -howdy- is borrowed of a friend of mine.)
@howdy what do you expect us to do then?
Coding or helping with other stuff?
um, wait, what u mean? Private server? Lol, that would be great for mpgh I would even play on it
Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
um, wait, what u mean? Private server? Lol, that would be great for mpgh I would even play on it
It used to be there
Great that it's finally coming back!

Here's the old MPGHScape intro logo. I think Jabuuty made it. Anyways, it looks great.
Epk.pngattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
You will do all of the coding stuff, checking for bugs in-game and stuff like that.
Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
You will do all of the coding stuff, checking for bugs in-game and stuff like that.
Can't code /
I could only check for the bugs etc, but that would be boring if there are alot ...
Good luck getting a decent playerbase without adding HD features.

And please don't leech a dodian base this time, it's utter shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Good luck getting a decent playerbase without adding HD features.

And please don't leech a dodian base this time, it's utter shit.
I'm hoping that anyone in this forum could code like Mike could - he created the MPGHscape server - But yeah, as I already thought, nobody here in MPGH can code RSPS's.
Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
I'm hoping that anyone in this forum could code like Mike could - he created the MPGHscape server - But yeah, as I already thought, nobody here in MPGH can code RSPS's.
He didn't create anything, I saw it. It was dodian leeched with a ctr+h replacing dodian's name with MPGHscape.


And I can code a shitload better than him, obama and dave were going to have me replace him as MPGHscape coder just before it was taken down.

My server currently has 300+ players and possibly most feature-rich server out atm

/yea
So yeah - I'm still looking for a partner.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?