Style Help

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Style Help
Well I'm getting bored of my style, same old shitty shit with my smudging and such.

So, I was thinking of trying to do a Blane/Danilo style sig with the fancy text and all but I have no idea where to start.

Anyone care to share some advice/tips?
@Doc @Scrcrw @Ethereal @Ryan @Ryguy @Ali G
get some badass c4ds, mask them, paint them
get BLANE psds
talk to shayne bout the text
New layer-fill it with black-dublicate that layer-put the first layer on color dodge the 2nd on linear dodge-take a soft brush and the color ur light sources are and put ur brush on 38 opacity and brush on that color dodge layer on the render-to make the light sources look more ''cool'' brush on them on the linear dodge layer.

Hope u understood.. thats how i make my lighting in all my sigs.
Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
New layer-fill it with black-dublicate that layer-put the first layer on color dodge the 2nd on linear dodge-take a soft brush and the color ur light sources are and put ur brush on 38 opacity and brush on that color dodge layer on the render-to make the light sources look more ''cool'' brush on them on the linear dodge layer.

Hope u understood.. thats how i make my lighting in all my sigs.
not BLANE style though
Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
New layer-fill it with black-dublicate that layer-put the first layer on color dodge the 2nd on linear dodge-take a soft brush and the color ur light sources are and put ur brush on 38 opacity and brush on that color dodge layer on the render-to make the light sources look more ''cool'' brush on them on the linear dodge layer.

Hope u understood.. thats how i make my lighting in all my sigs.
Get that Amanda shit out of here.
Thanks for the tips doods.

Still waiting for @Doc to come and give me those PSDs..
You didn't mention me.. Now I feel like I'm disappearing..

/cries more
Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
You didn't mention me.. Now I feel like I'm disappearing..

/cries more
I mentioned you, so feel free to check my "Desing Request"
Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
You didn't mention me.. Now I feel like I'm disappearing..

/cries more
@Parade, only because I've never seen you do that style D:

Oh and thanks Ryan.
For the text it's all about using as little of your own text a possible and as much premade text as possible. If you're making a street fighter tag then use the street fighter logo, if you're making a 24 tag than use the 24 logo. After that its all about masking the logos and adding some lighting and some glow onto layers above that and then masking them in different ways which you think look good. Check out BLANE's Pandorum tag to see what I mean.
Well damn, that's a hell of alot easier than actually making my own text and trying to do Blane's text style.

Thanks @Doc
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us