QuestionLearning C++

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Learning C++
I have a question. I want to learn the basics in C++ programing, and ive seen so many here on MPGH that can C++ like there mother language and i wonder where the have learn it. Right now im waiting for a book to come out so i can buy it and learn from that but is there a smarter learning help I would appreciate if you could write it. THX
Perhaps you could ask @NextGen1 for some Basic Information
And I'm sure there are loads of C++ Books out already, visit your Library
Personally I migrated to C++ from another language so all I did was drill through online courses for a few weeks and then worked on simple apps to see what extra knowledge I needed. I general prefer learning on examples
@BLAOOW moved to C++ section, these guys can help.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us