Weapon Vs. Weapon Thread

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon Vs. Weapon Thread
I request that you don't make 500 "M16 vs M4" threads. These types of comparison threads have been posted 100 times but no one wants to use the search feature. If you want to compare 2 weapons or items and want the input of others, please post in this thread .

Weapon 1:
Versus
Weapon 2:

Use above format.
Or you can go to CrossFire game, see the Weapon market and use their system to compare guns.
And stop with these spam threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Or you can go to CrossFire game, see the Weapon market and use their system to compare guns.
And stop with these spam threads.
I was about to say this but people will never listen, will they?
Quote Originally Posted by NoJustice View Post


I was about to say this but people will never listen, will they?
because they choobs
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
because they choobs
I think that word is dead now lol.
Quote Originally Posted by NoJustice View Post


I think that word is dead now lol.
ok then..............................then they are newbs
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?