Red faceLooking for a mod helper

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a mod helper
Ok i was thinking of making a mod with someone.

The mod can be any kind sound,loginbg,etc.

Requirements
Teamviewer:You have to have teamviewer so we work together
Talented:Have some enthuseasm and art skills
Creative:Have some ideas for the mod come up with stuff

If your interested in working with me to make a mod then tell me so down there in the comments section and ill be more than happy to work with you

I also know a little C++ Coding

I have a few codes that work for crossfire like 1 hitkill,no nade dmg,etc.

Yea so if your interested in any of the folllowing above just tell me
Cool, I might be interseted.
i dont have too good art skilz buth im intrested
Ok thats cool
Dude I Know You Are Probally Thinking Im A Noob That Wants Your Codes For Hacks In C++ But Actually I Dont Im Good In C++ And Can Make Hacks And My Real Name Here Is @**HACKER** But I Got Banned So If You Would Like To Make Hacks With Me Let Me Know And If We Get It Working There Might Be Something In It For You !
Hmm i made up my mind who i wnana mod with
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us