Laters MMORPG

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Laters MMORPG
Realized that there was nothing in MPGH for me so I asked to be deminioned. It was fun at the good times but during the bad times, it just wasted my life.
If any of the upper staff actually care what I think, I would like to recommend @Jailbroken671 and @Heartview as my replacement(s).
Laters all. Might see you around
D:

Your leaving the CoD section too?!
I left everything
Minioning is pretty lame, you do all this work for them and get nothing in return, not even respect.
u we're almost as great as the almighty Jabuuty
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
u we're almost as great as the almighty Jabuuty
What makes Jab so almighty
And thanks
Quote Originally Posted by F*zzB*tch View Post
What makes Jab so almighty
And thanks
he gained the respect of almost everyone on MPGH, even Dave respects him
Rest in peace.
Looks like someone is going to have to re-open that 'MMORPG Minion' thread. Sigh. You were actually my favourite minion, to be honest. Just because of how nice you were. You were always so kind and understanding in all of your posts and I utterly respect you for that. Have fun whatever you want to do. Congrats for realising that life isn't all just computers and the internet.

-Sam
We'll miss you James

Find something good in life

And we'll remember you at MPGH





sniff.
That sucks, sad to see you leaving.
dont confuse "Stepping-down" with "RQ mpgh"..


nononononono. lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
No, james ! Come back
Nawz, I'm happy now.
I think its time for a new minion. @Heartview is obviously the best choice. But don't get me wrong, James was just as good
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?