Is this normal? Modding testing

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Is this normal? Modding testing
Well i was playing with modding. and im not sure because i mostly play on peacefull and build massive shit .
well is it normal when theres spiders and zombies around me, when the skelitons attack me the other monsters attack that skeliton....
normal? or am i sucessfully modding?
ive had that happen to me too and i play with mods aswell ummm its most likely that the skelly hit the spider with an arrow
I get ready for bed last night night, saw a few of your posts. you were a bit of a noob.
I go to sleep, dream about mushrooms and shit.
wake up, find all your new threads! your like a pro today. very proud Static.

oh and yes, thats a quite common side effect for certain mods. dont know why/how.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
I get ready for bed last night night, saw a few of your posts. you were a bit of a noob.
I go to sleep, dream about mushrooms and shit.
wake up, find all your new threads! your like a pro today. very proud Static.

oh and yes, thats a quite common side effect for certain mods. dont know why/how.
Calling him the noob. Derp Derp

Monster infighting is a common thing in many video games, like Doom. If one NPC damages another, the damaged NPC attempts to kill it's attacker.
Last night he was compared to how he is now..
wrong section btw
theres a help section now
and its normal
if mobs attack each other by accident, they start to fight
Ok, I got the mods workig now so no problem
/moved to help section
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us