what dose this even do lol
DetectedWeaponscript [BETAPHASE] RELEASE !!
So i guess, if someone find the way to decrypt those weapon files, that will be a fking good deal for all..
Btw, decrypt such a file, when you don't know a shit about how its encrypted is just hard..
Also, be careful with this. Sure G1 Admins will ( or already ) see/know it. A ban can awaits you ^^
Btw, decrypt such a file, when you don't know a shit about how its encrypted is just hard..
Also, be careful with this. Sure G1 Admins will ( or already ) see/know it. A ban can awaits you ^^
Omg great bro working 4 me thanx
This might stupid but umm were the warrock folder?
Wait which files are part one and which files are part 2?
Wait which files are part one and which files are part 2?
ej wollt ma wissen ob ich noch was machen muss auser die datei da rein kopieren ?? weil das geht irgentwie nicht .... soll ich auch das backup d-loaden ?? hab ich zumindest !! habe dann die einzelnen datein aus dem ordner geholt und das das in den warrock ordner data und data/ui !! was hab ich falsch gemacht ??
ha i have no idea how to make this work... like how do you make everything cheaper
EDIT: alsowhere do i put backup file?
EDIT: alsowhere do i put backup file?
hey I want to know even if I do something auser must copy the file in there? because it is not .... irgentwie I should also download the backup? I've at least! then have the individual files from the folder and got the data in the warrock folder and data / ui! what did I do wrong?
you have to be premium D:?
Just did this, dosent work for me.
what is the backup for plz tell me
This thread is closed for replies.



