PostIn-Depth Tutorial (*Blacked out Weapons*)

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
In-Depth Tutorial (*Blacked out Weapons*)
Many have asked and wondered how this works. I give you answers;

Description (Why this works)

You lock onto the Buy Button in-game and tell the game that you are able to purchase the weapon.

Instructions (How to do it)

1- Open MHS and Combat Arms
2- Lock MHS onto Combat Arms (File - Open Process - Engine.exe - Open in Restricted Mode - Ok)
3- Go into the shop and Select the M4A1 (Or any unlocked Weapon)
4- Click the Single Magnifying Glass (in MHS)
5- You want Unsigned Long (under the box with Long in a Drop-menu) and Exact Value (should already be selected)
6- Type in (under Value to Find) 1 (as in purchasable), click OK and wait
7- Go into the shop again and Click on the Steyr-Aug (or any Blacked out Weapon)
8- Click the Double Magnifying Glass (in MHS)
9- Type 0 into the only writable box and click OK
10- Go back into the Shop and then click on a purchasable weapon (i.e M4A1)
11- Go into MHS and Click the Double Magnifying Glass and type 1 Click OK
12- Repeat Steps 7-11 (711 ) until you receive a message saying:
Eliminated 0
13- When you get this message (it ain't over until I get a blacked out weapon ) just go back into the game, and touch nothing (move the mouse if you want)
14- Go back into MHS and Type the Value you just searched for ( i.e I just searched for 1 so I search for 1, I just searched for 0 so I search for 0)
15- Do the same thing until you get that message again
16- Now go into the Shop and click the opposite of what you just had selected (i.e I had Purchasable so I click Blacked out)
17- (in MHS) search for the opposite (i.e I just finished searching for 1 so I look for 0, I just stopped looking for 0 so I look for 1)
18- go back into the game, touch nothing again
19- (in MHS) search for the same thing you just typed in (i.e I just typed in 1 so I look for 1, vice versa)
20- Repeat Steps 13 - 19 (1319...) until you get 1-6 addresses (if you don't have 1-6 addresses and got the error message return to step 12.)
21- Take those addresses aside (double click them all)
22- Select them all and Modify (right click, Modify Selected) them and a window should pop up
23- Under 'Value when Locked' type: 1
24- Lock the values
25- Go back into the shop and buy whatever you want
26- Thank me and whoever is in the credits.

Credits
Qwat
Myself
Thanks gud, hopefully this will work when i try it.
You really shouldn't spoon feed people like that >.> They will take it as a habit... From that hint the guy posted saying You need to find the address of the buy button let them think a bit o.o.. Its not necessarily fun seeing everyone run wild with black weapons.
I spent hours trying to figure out what the address was. And when i finally found 1 address, it didn't work. I wasn't using this method though. I'm not that good at find addresses for games that have changing addresses every time you reopen. Finding set addresses is simple.
never mind, found it
Lol, I posted this because I'm nice, and I enjoy releasing minor (non-game screwing over) hacks. This is really minor...
Lol not really a minor >.> People buying unreleased Guns.. lol
There is a easier way to do it, I never got eliminated 0 and i got it to work o.o using the other method you post on 3rd page of the hint thread
O that way, ok, but when I did it I had do to a lot of fiddling around...
There was already a hint which allow me to figure it out(freeze the buy button) why'd you release this? Now we got everyone running around with UMPs, MSG90s, and military shotguns.
already discussed twilight
Unreleased weapons are NOT minor >.> Well they aren't major either but still...
UMP is fun, I'd rather MSG for a close ranged weapon tho.
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us