meybe headshot hack and megabullets or something like that : )
Hope you can handle it
Originally Posted by demon541
half of these u people talk about already work on his hack why would he make a dupe?
because some hacks doesnt work like aimbot (it works but not good)
like you need to choose players with 1,2,3,4,5 etc.
so you dont auto aim at some1 you need to press the number thingy to aim on the target
you know what iam saying?? xD cuz i cant talk that good english
A GM warning hack that turns off all the features you have on.
Originally Posted by gsingh1
A GM warning hack that turns off all the features you have on.
Yup, this would be nice. Kinda amazed people don't have this yet...
Originally Posted by Alen
Yup, this would be nice. Kinda amazed people don't have this yet...
Yay I get 1 person to agree...now lets see if zerohead can do it.
I would appreciate autofire with little to no delay. pls and ty : )
No recoil and Chams....
Basic
i would that idea about turning of all features when GM comes
what about the idea with a smaller hack in the big hack so u can choose?
auto fire - auto click
Originally Posted by gsingh1
Yay I get 1 person to agree...now lets see if zerohead can do it.
Originally Posted by n4ll3
i would that idea about turning of all features when GM comes
what about the idea with a smaller hack in the big hack so u can choose?
Make that 2 people that agree
Originally Posted by comcoil1999
auto fire - auto click
Yup, something like that would be cool too. Whenever you hold down the left mouse button it single shots repeatedly
I would love to see Headshot hack,Prone Hack (CQC) and Fast firing (ak47 with famas speed)
Good luck
Originally Posted by evolution200
I would love to see Headshot hack,Prone Hack (CQC) and Fast firing (ak47 with famas speed)
Good luck
Fast as Famas function is patched for a long time already.
Im busy with school this week, Im reading this topic though, I hear some nice ideas
if you can make Artillery i realy love you because that hack is awsome
Work a little more on the aimbot, try to get it out of beta :].