Subforum

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Subforum
Why is there suddenly just randomly a subforum here? It takes me twice as long to look for new posts now :P
I requested dave to make one in MSN
Every shit is cluttered in the hack section
Most of the threads are related to sundry hacks anyway. There are only 2 or 3 that I would consider 'general', but whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
Most of the threads are related to sundry hacks anyway. There are only 2 or 3 that I would consider 'general', but whatever.
Anything thats not a release is not a hack
Well then, the 'hacks' subforum should only have 3 threads in it since only 3 binaries have actually been released that I'm aware of. And one of those threads you're insisting should be closed. I still fail to see the point in either of these actions. Pin the 'release' threads and let the rest be.

Not that my opinion matters
Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
Well then, the 'hacks' subforum should only have 3 threads in it since only 3 binaries have actually been released that I'm aware of. And one of those threads you're insisting should be closed. I still fail to see the point in either of these actions. Pin the 'release' threads and let the rest be.

Not that my opinion matters
I didnt move any shit
\Dave just selected random shit and moved it lol
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us