ExclamationZombie maps mod HELP!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Zombie maps mod HELP!
Hi MPGH! I recently created a simply GPD hack using xero for black ops zombies. It is super fun to use but I am having some issues. I want to play (using hacks) on the classic zombie maps which I received with the game. As you know in order to use GPD hacks you need to delete the latest title update. Unfortunately when you delete the patch it prevents you from playing the classic maps or any DLC maps for that matter. I have tried using the Dvar to load the older maps but I get an error saying it cannot find the DLC. I was wondering if there is ANY way to play the classic DLC maps without the patch. I would appreciate any help because I REALLY want to play them!

I am using an Xbox 360 Arcade WITHOUT Jtag
I have an 8gb USB stick and a 120gb HDD

I know this isn't much of a reward but whoever helps me I will mod their User Profile with my hack. It has a lot of features and is really fun to use.

Please respond quickly.
Wrong section, this is for PC.
/moved to xbox section
Nope there is no way.
if you go online with a modded gpd it will un mod
you can get the maps offline
so at the moment you cant mod the DLC
but I am not going online. I am playing on a modded offline profile. The DLC is still there so why can't I use it?
No you won't be able to - because of what John said. I'm not going re-state what he said. So just read his post-dizzle.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us