You jelly?

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
You jelly?
So how jelly are you?



How jelly are you that I have a sexy girlfriend and all you ******s don't? I get some every single time I see her
No jealously whatsoever.
I pity you sir.
shadow, this your first gf in 3 years?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
shadow, this your first gf in 3 years?
I wouldn't call "it" a girlfriend.
Is this why you drink?
Thats a girl? Fuck, I thought I was looking at some pictures you took at the zoo.
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Thats a girl? Fuck, I thought I was looking at some pictures you took at the zoo.
^

Animal Planet, yes?
I find it funny how everyone on this site WOULD troll about this, Its funny considering this aint *****, If I wanted people to troll me I would go to ***** a post a picture of DBB's small dick. And fuko, You sticking around on this thread to "troll" DOSE make it seem like you are jelly. And no, This is my gf of 3 years
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


^

Animal Planet, yes?
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
And fuko, You sticking around on this thread to "troll" DOSE make it seem like you are jelly. And no, This is my gf of 3 years
May I ask which petstore did you purchase this thing from?
shadow do you remember me though?
@ShadowWrath This is MPGH. Don't try to brag if you don't want to get trolled.
I somewhat remember you Wolf, Tbh I only really remember InHuman, DBB, Iverson (Sorry If I spelt your name wrong brah I'm not really paying to much attention atm)
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
I somewhat remember you Wolf, Tbh I only really remember InHuman, DBB, Iverson (Sorry If I spelt your name wrong brah I'm not really paying to much attention atm)
Fix your font size, way to big
Aw, you took it down...Well the picture of it.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?