New game modes

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
could this mean many more maps? how tantalizing...
Lol, Bomb Squad and Saboteur is in Mission mode...
They define S&D, bomb squad is the top difuser while saboteur is top planter.
Yep, you're completely right
Just so you guys know, they're adding Vehicles and air strikes into the game. So expect those in the future.

If you wanna see proof look at the games code.
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Just so you guys know, they're adding Vehicles and air strikes into the game. So expect those in the future.

If you wanna see proof look at the games code.
Yeah I always thought there was a reason for the RPG >_>
O I am sorry about this
man i just want more maps, although im not sure how many people would actually make use of all the game modes, elimination seems to be the most popular and then CTF or some other mode
They might come out with another one, or two, so just wait.
I already knew about vehicles but I believe there adding a game mode in 6months and you fly planes and sh1t
Quote Originally Posted by csnreyes View Post
I already knew about vehicles but I believe there adding a game mode in 6months and you fly planes and sh1t
I know for a fact there adding helicopters, other wise there wouldn't be a reason for joystick control.
Quote Originally Posted by csnreyes View Post
I already knew about vehicles but I believe there adding a game mode in 6months and you fly planes and sh1t
We dont even have a map big enough for any vehicles yet XD Except maybe Snow Valley
new maps are coming within the coming months
Thought so, I really don't read the Nexon News...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us