ArrowDowngrade HShield (For Proxifier)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Downgrade HShield (For Proxifier)
You can say repost but a lot of people dont see general and i am doing this for who prefer proxifier
This is a old version of Hack Shield
Replace the folder and files in vindictus folder
C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US
I didnt get a video but i am not joking
Scan


Remember: Always create a backup folder and restore before the update
Link:
I dont speak a lot of english, I prefer spanish
HShield.rarattachment deleted · 876 downloads before removal
actually sir.. u no the thread about old hacksheild n tutorial is just 7 threads below urs?? well it was 6 threads below.. not trying to flame here or anything but yea.. thx for trying to help the community but u are helping at the same time not helping by supporting the lazy ppl
am just a quick question do you need the Downgraded Hack Sheild to work the Console command hack(no more console)[+fixed proxifier][Hell_Demon] ? because i haven't tried it with a downgraded version of hs ?
It seems it's not working any more (was expecting this but still )
lol ^
-facepalm-
Huh. The old version of Hackshield is detected as unauthorized, rather than the the hack itself.
Im going to sleep until someone finds a way to play using a proxy,
idc (much) about the console, I just wanna play lol (''ತ_ತ)
~brb~
Howdy all. I discovered (while switching files from both hackshield versions) that the only thing the old version requires so the game won`t spit the "hackshield is out of date" (or whatever) message is to put "HSUpdate.exe" in the folder. However, you still get kicked out after a minute with a "illegal program detected" message, so I guess the anti-proxy thing is inside the game files now (but I know nothing about coding so take it with a grain of salt).

Did anyone try using proxycap instead of proxifier? I remember I didn`t need to downgrade the shield with it, but my general conection speed went downhill when using it (even when turned off).
Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBishop View Post
Howdy all. I discovered (while switching files from both hackshield versions) that the only thing the old version requires so the game won`t spit the "hackshield is out of date" (or whatever) message is to put "HSUpdate.exe" in the folder. However, you still get kicked out after a minute with a "illegal program detected" message, so I guess the anti-proxy thing is inside the game files now (but I know nothing about coding so take it with a grain of salt).

Did anyone try using proxycap instead of proxifier? I remember I didn`t need to downgrade the shield with it, but my general conection speed went downhill when using it (even when turned off).
err proxycap got detected too .. >,<
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us