[HELP]GameGuard

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]GameGuard
Uhm , Anyone Knows what is the main DLL of GameGuard?
just like in warrock international hackshield its EhSvc.dll
anyone knows it?
------------------------------------------------------
I think its wrong section
I've never worked with it, but I think you're working backwards.

Start from the protectee and see how it interfaces with gameguard. You'll probably be lead to a call via a static variable which will have the address of the imported routine loaded into it via GetProcAddress, dig around in there. Fasdoj sodghdfjg Once I get more time(hopefully the coming weekend) I can write an applied reverse engineering section in my article(In my sig)

Which reminds me, I should have a section in there about delay-loaded libraries.
Why would you want to know? want to craps a friends game? delte like about 5-6 DLLS and that should do it.
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Why would you want to know? want to craps a friends game? delte like about 5-6 DLLS and that should do it.
Oh gawd. That better be sarcasm, otherwise,
So its noticable
GameMon.des - a separate process which interfaces with the npgamelib via named pipe.

If your game doesn't implement CSAuth2, all you need to do is nop a call to CreateProcess and maybe a few other checks. Luckily for you, CSAuth2 is extensively documented.

Anyways, most people use custom implementations of GetProcAddress.
Quote Originally Posted by Fovea View Post
GameMon.des - a separate process which interfaces with the npgamelib via named pipe.

If your game doesn't implement CSAuth2, all you need to do is nop a call to CreateProcess and maybe a few other checks. Luckily for you, CSAuth2 is extensively documented.

Anyways, most people use custom implementations of GetProcAddress.
That too, if they do you need to break on read of the libraries export tables. Or just look for calls close to LoadLibraryA(which can have a custom implementation too.) In thus case you could look for APIs to allocate large memory sections.

I always thought that the game would interface with external GG related processes and drivers via a GameGuard dll. It makes sense in a design prospective to do.
so what is the main .dll of gameguard?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us