CF account captain 2nd class with awm xmas/m4cc etc!

Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
how about 165$?
Quote Originally Posted by mark_4life View Post
lmao
/msg2short
Don't really see what's funny?
Anyone else?

Now captain 4th class and SLRD ^_^.
ITS WORTH ALOT!!!!!LIKE 140 EUROS..
Quote Originally Posted by karagiozis View Post
ITS WORTH ALOT!!!!!LIKE 140 EUROS..
Now a M16C won it today bought 5 crates.

Over 30 BM guns.
And the 3 BP Guns!
Anyone want to buy still, selling at right price.
Quote Originally Posted by crossfire legd View Post
I have my main account for sell.

My account has permanent guns first.
Ak Camo
Ak Knife
ak silver
conda adv
aug C
awm xmas 2
berreta
DEC (3)
DES
gatling
m4gold
kriss
m4 C
M4 S
m4 CC
PSG rd
tommy
winchester


other points of interest
60 coupons and rank 2nd class captain
Expand nade for a few years ^_^
all nades times 4 and 4 bags for 6 weeks.

GP guns temp
awm C
drag
famas
m4
m9
mp5adv
mp5
psg
scar
usp
xm adv

kdr over 2

also got permi witch and pumpkin hat.

But I don't have 100 posts :/

I'll post account then ... Z8Games

And I have 50kZP to spend , I won the clan tournament - proof is = Warlordzz - Forum - Clan site
Steam account? 18games
$44 + my account for sell (CrossFire Selling / Trading / Buying - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking)

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire legd View Post
I said $150 not enough :/
Looking for a bit more.
No1 will buy so... sell it if you dont need anymore or you will have forever an useles account...
bro i offer 25$ hit me up if your trynna sell
thanks <3
Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?