[Help]Issues Searching Forum

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Issues Searching Forum
Hey, does anybody else have trouble searching in the forum. Because when i do that it : Server Error
This site encountered an error retrieving http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?do=process. It may be closed for maintenance or improperly configured.
i sometimes get this, but only on occasions, its odd, oh well. nothing can be perfect these days.
NO we dont get it your failing.
old old i dont get this anymore.
@Gankers: moved to suggestions/Help/Requests.

Also, Title Change.

[Help]Issues Searching Forum

@ Everyone, let's try to make titles that match your threads content.
:p
ahh, sorry for the title. But still i get that message all the time when i try to search!
Try clearing your cookies and cache
I have done that, still dosent work!
Quote Originally Posted by Gankers View Post
I have done that, still dosent work!
And when you use a different Browser?
i wrote crossfire hack. And i am using Google Chrome!

I tried Internett explorer but that didnt work either, i am gonna download Firefox now and try it !
What were your search settings / search terms
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
LOL
I sometimes get this
i think its my internet
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I think including "hack" in the search makes the error, same goes with creating threads with "hack" in their name. If you're looking for CF hacks you can find them here: CrossFire Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Reading never killed anyone.
LOL
I sometimes get this
i think its my internet
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us