New Char ?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
New Char ?
I just saw this link from z8 games :
Dimitri's Loyalty

Then I toke it and I made it brighter and this came ! :



So maybe also a new Char o.O
Tell me what you think about this char
hmm looks cool
Might not be a new character :S It says April 14th - 17th, why would they make a temp character? Maybe a temp game mode or event?
Quote Originally Posted by Susta1nz View Post
Might not be a new character :S It says April 14th - 17th, why would they make a temp character? Maybe a temp game mode or event?
This is right but maybe they will release it in this time
And this is a char of an other crossfire version so why not here too ?
LoL
Looks cool
ya.. maybe just for a week or so
Nah they wont release a char for only 1 week ...
Probably a new mode or something
Hm agent mode :P

I still think it will be a new char you can search it on youtube
And you will find this char on CF China (or an other version) ^^
Probably a big boss of something.
haha xD
Or just a new character
Is'nt that the agent character?
Quote Originally Posted by mullerrice View Post
Is'nt that the agent character?
I think so
maybe called FBI or CIA :P
its just a new character. other versions already have him and you can win him from crates only in the other versions.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us