[Release]CA Mp3 Player Source

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]CA Mp3 Player Source

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
CA Mp3 player.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Basic Features:
-Strong Hotkeys (does work in most games not just CA)
-Repeat all (always On)
-Ok Gui

New Features:
-Minimize to system's tray
-Save/Load Funtions (with delete)
-Move bug fixed

To be funtions:
-Custom hotkeys
-Customizable Gui

(note: not 100% done)
This is for the people wanting to see how I coded it...its interesting even if you don't like my player I used some codes found and not found here
I will keep this going this if people like it
Open source so edit/release what you like
CA Mp3 player.rarattachment deleted · 37 downloads before removal
I'm guessing it supports MP3 and not Wav? Just wondered cause windows has a class for wav under system.media. You should add it to your final that would be sexy xD
Quote Originally Posted by edgareatis View Post
I'm guessing it supports MP3 and not Wav? Just wondered cause windows has a class for wav under system.media. You should add it to your final that would be sexy xD
Mp3/mp4

(mp4's cause people before was complaining that they only had mp4's)

I'll add wav's next release but it's the most uncommon file on the internet lol
It windows default sound file. All windows sounds are Wav and it 2 lines of code max :P
Good Job..
Suggestions:
Remove the free space..And put the buttons with less distance..
Instead of Pause and Play button make one Pause/Play button...

Good Luck..
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Good Job..
Suggestions:
Remove the free space..And put the buttons with less distance..
Instead of Pause and Play button make one Pause/Play button...

Good Luck..
Some extra space is needed for a song name and other stuff but I'll keep that in mind
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
Some extra space is needed for a song name and other stuff but I'll keep that in mind
Well when its a song playing change the form width.....
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


Well when its a song playing change the form width.....
The point of this release is for you to be able to change edit it or learn how it works or even just use it

The gui is not the best part of the app....
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
The point of this release is for you to be able to change edit it or learn how it works or even just use it

The gui is not the best part of the app....
AAAh this is open source :P didn know that xD
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


AAAh this is open source :P didn know that xD
lol yeah have at it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us