Creating a server

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Creating a server
Hi is there any way to create a server without hamachi?
Well this would be better off in the help section
But I would ask @arunforce or @Heartview
You can use mineshafter, as that is a plenty good tool for cracked servers. And yes, we have a help section for a reason, post it there next time.
Port Forward!!!!!!!! Geez...
yes there is, im not to sure how tho
Thanks for posting in the correct section
No one mentioning me?
@N

You'll need to have a wrapper first, for example : Bukkit
Go to cmd
type ipconfig
look for your default gateway? I'm not sure about this part, but its works for me.
go to browser --> Type it in
I have linksys, so i'm going to walk you throughish.
Go to application and gaming
Application Name > Ports > Protocol > For the last 3 digit, type what is in the ipv4 address > enable

Yeah, someone already posted, oh well.
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
No one mentioning me?
@N

You'll need to have a wrapper first, for example : Bukkit
Go to cmd
type ipconfig
look for your default gateway? I'm not sure about this part, but its works for me.
go to browser --> Type it in
I have linksys, so i'm going to walk you throughish.
Go to application and gaming
Application Name > Ports > Protocol > For the last 3 digit, type what is in the ipv4 address > enable

Yeah, someone already posted, oh well.
@N

Even if someone has a linksys router doesn't mean it uses the same firmware
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?