ExclamationRead Before POSTING TUTORIALS

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Read Before POSTING TUTORIALS
Please stop posting tutorials for hacks on combat arms,
everything will get patched cos noobs will make movies, wich they post everywhere... YOUTUBE is a hack patching database for gamedevelopers..
So please, if you do care about having undetected hacks.
STOP POSTING TUTORIALS for hacks for Combat Arms,

Greetz,
Apezwijn

Post Your Opinion..
No harrasment please.

+ No 1 Cares if you found a hack real badly, if you keep posting after reading this I beleve you just like the attention. Later on you won't have any attention cos all hacks are patched...
just stop releasing hacks in general would be good, but then someone would just start selling them until another person gave them out free, its a bad cycle with no end.
the fact that people need spoonfed so badly these days makes me sick though
"wheres the magnifying glass?" < if you have asked this question you seriously need to consider reevaluating what your doing
I guess I'm on the wrong forum :O , I thought this was a hacking forum ( Multiplayer Game Hacking ).
Quote Originally Posted by 2krzed View Post
I guess I'm on the wrong forum :O , I thought this was a hacking forum ( Multiplayer Game Hacking ).
i agree with 2k if hacks go away what the freak we came here for people just putting other people down just bcuz we cant do what u can do? i personally dont leech i just use hacks for myself and i give thanks i appriciate the stuff i get i know most people dont
it is, a HACKING forum, not a leeching forum.
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
Please stop posting tutorials for hacks on combat arms,
everything will get patched cos noobs will make movies, wich they post everywhere... YOUTUBE is a hack patching database for gamedevelopers..
So please, if you do care about having undetected hacks.
STOP POSTING TUTORIALS for hacks for Combat Arms,

Greetz,
Apezwijn

Post Your Opinion..
No harrasment please.

+ No 1 Cares if you found a hack real badly, if you keep posting after reading this I beleve you just like the attention. Later on you won't have any attention cos all hacks are patched...
Euros aren't allowed on CA anyways, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Euros aren't allowed on CA anyways, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
It's still a multiplayer cheating forum so i can do whatever I want on this forum (atleast withouth breaking the forum rules)
SUCK IT
Completely precise in your message, it seems to me as if it's directed at me. Unfortunately if we didn't post these tutorials we wouldn't have much of a site, it would just be a bunch of begging and flaming.
Yes, but I want to see this so I'm waiting a while before posting a resolution.
Hmm, let me put it this way:
I don't care if you post hacks.
I do care you post the newest and latest GOOD Hacks whatever immidiately on youtube and in forums.
Sorry, I do realize what you're talking about, I'm changing. If I didn't we'd have MHS posted and working again...
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Sorry, I do realize what you're talking about, I'm changing. If I didn't we'd have MHS posted and working again...
glad you think before acting.
those who work for things should get a little bit of time without all the idiots swarming the servers bouncing around trying to show off.
We know releasing them will get them patched we aren't that dumb -_- and thats why some of us keep most stuff private.
You people love contradicting yourself.. >.>

"You **cking leechers go learn something"
"No, Dont post no tutorials!"
"can we have hacks?"
"**cking leechers"
Great huh?
Maybe try not to repost something I already did? I already suggested they not help these people. It's not going to work, they want 'fame', whatever that is on the internet.

FFS, does everyone on this forum think they can copy someone elses shit? Like I'm not talking about Apez, I'm talking about all these under 30 post ******s copy and pasting something THAT'S ALREADY ORIGINALLY IN A TOPIC BELOW THEIRS. Are they dumbasses? SERIOUSLY.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?