ArrowI finally own AK 47 SILVER ,M4A1 SILVER AND STAR OUTFIT

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I finally own AK 47 SILVER ,M4A1 SILVER AND STAR OUTFIT
HELL YEAH AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME I tryed So hard And Now i have Achieved it
AK 47 SILVER AND M4A1 SILVER WITH BP

AND STAR

HIT ME DADDY !!!

BTW HOW DO I GET OFF THIS CHOOB THINGY I HAVE LIKE 50 POST!

And Tommorow I will get my xbox modded
man you sound fuckin' retarded..
Congratz i currently have 4200 bp dammit lolz il get there onday xD
XD i have 22k BP

and i dont now what to do with it i wanna give you 10k but it cant XD

congratz with your ak silver,m4a1 silver and your star outfit
Congratulations I don't have a STAR but I do have an AK-47 Silv + M4 Silv
lol post once more and choob goes.
i have it alread :'D
why u bought star?
i think that another new char is comming to CF
so why spend zp in old stuff?
Congratz I guess. Have fun
Gratz(btw star is nabs)
I got 8000bp
Gonna get m4 silver
Quote Originally Posted by TheSnookistein View Post
HELL YEAH AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME I tryed So hard And Now i have Achieved it
AK 47 SILVER AND M4A1 SILVER WITH BP

AND STAR

HIT ME DADDY !!!

BTW HOW DO I GET OFF THIS CHOOB THINGY I HAVE LIKE 50 POST!

And Tommorow I will get my xbox modded
congrats mate, i personally dont like ak's but m4 silver is sexy
Hi,
I'm probably one of the few uninformed here, but what are BP points and how am I supposed to use them in CrossFire?
EDIT: Found out, sorry for bothering.
I Recently won M4A1-E in my tird crate and AK-47-C in the FIRST crate so I dont need those weapons rigth now, anyway congratz.
Quote Originally Posted by Maigas View Post
I Recently won M4A1-E in my tird crate and AK-47-C in the FIRST crate so I dont need those weapons rigth now, anyway congratz.
i have spended arround 75.000 zp, and didnt win a single zp crate weapon
i won 3 gp crates tho
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?