Crashing. HELP PLEASE!

Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
LOL funny shit XD
@ac1d_buRn

k instead of looking for "working" detours lets work out what exactly is detected.. When you added your Detour code in your empty Dll did you call the detour or was the code just sitting there not being used? Reason I ask this will determine how it got detected, which if it was the code just sitting without being called we can assume the detour function has a signature to it and is very easy to make undetected again.
Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
LOL funny shit XD
Why is it funny shit? 0.o
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
@ac1d_buRn

k instead of looking for "working" detours lets work out what exactly is detected.. When you added your Detour code in your empty Dll did you call the detour or was the code just sitting there not being used? Reason I ask this will determine how it got detected, which if it was the code just sitting without being called we can assume the detour function has a signature to it and is very easy to make undetected again.
I called the detour.
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
@ac1d_buRn

k instead of looking for "working" detours lets work out what exactly is detected.. When you added your Detour code in your empty Dll did you call the detour or was the code just sitting there not being used? Reason I ask this will determine how it got detected, which if it was the code just sitting without being called we can assume the detour function has a signature to it and is very easy to make undetected again.
I gotta feeling Where bout to get some good info
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


I called the detour.
@ac1d_buRn get on Msn Naoww
I find it amusing );
try and NOT call the detour and see if you disconnected but still have the detour in your dll
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
I gotta feeling Where bout to get some good info
<3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
try and NOT call the detour and see if you disconnected but still have the detour in your dll
I think its fixed. i played a game and it did not DC.
will start adding stuff to it and see what happens.

Thanks for all your help !
EDIT: It fixed just like that? well nvm... any particular reason?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
EDIT: It fixed just like that? well nvm... any particular reason?
I Told him to change the Detour Length
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
I Told him to change the Detour Length
Okay. that was easy.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


Okay. that was easy.
A Caveman Could Do it
Quote: "I Told him to change the Detour Length"

While im not sure what you meant about "Change Length" I will assume it was a byte signature detection, I am glad its fixed now without having to changing the detours functionality.
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Quote: "I Told him to change the Detour Length"

While im not sure what you meant about "Change Length" I will assume it was a byte signature detection, I am glad its fixed now without having to changing the detours functionality.
Your right dead on the money
Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?