New GP/Shop Hack and ESP Hack

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
New GP/Shop Hack and ESP Hack
Bumped thread.

Patched method.

-Obama
I am going to make a hateful post, because this has been posted more times then it needs be. STOP FUCKING POSTING IT. You're not helping by shoving all the useful posts to the second page. I cannot wait until someone gets mod for this section.
YOUR NOT GETTING REPPED FOR RE-RELEASING, SO STOP TRYING.
why do ppl feel like releasing stuff sooo much?
if u guys just used some part of ur brain, u'd realize this has been murder posted with a knife(i like my descriptive style :P)
GP hack doesn't work after the patch btw, at least for me.
Well I rank up, and it say +X000 GP at the top, but when I got to the lobby it doesn't give it to me, but I don't get the rankup popup.
i dont think you can use L. Spyros Memory HAcking Software any more... becuase it is always detected when i use it on my computer.
dont bump pointless and usless forums
Quote Originally Posted by Matt1243 View Post
dont bump pointless and usless forums
i will do as i please, bite me
Quote Originally Posted by cheeki490 View Post
i will do as i please, bite me
No, you will follow the rules, or get the fuck out.
Quote Originally Posted by cheeki490 View Post
RaWr, BUMP
BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMPITY
WOW HOLY NOOB why u revived this theard? close plz mod!



EDIT: Dude noob stop spaming or a noob gonna ban u -_-
bannned lol mod close this xD
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us