ok so theres this really gay hacker that claims he ddos me. Its happend like 8 times where he gets mad and usually says somethin like, "fuck your internet" and then i cant even load google page. I really cant figure out how he doing it or how to stop it or if its even a ddos. I know his ip and thought i blocked his ip thru windows but he ddos me again after that. I have firewall and antivirus which doesnt help. I've had a packet sniffer and that really doesnt show anything alarming, or atleast i dont know what im looking at. If anyone has more information about how someone can slow ur internet down to nothing or how to prevent it and what not. I'm kinda sick of changing my ip address. I would call my isp and tell them someones fucking over my internet but they'd see all the pirated shit i've downloaded. So. idk u ppl seem to know about hacking shit. Let me know if there is a good website with information on the topic.