[Help]Compile[Solved]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Compile[Solved]
Well I have finish my project but How I make it that other people can use it?
Build it. And then go to the project folder -> release folder.


How to build your project:
Build -> Build [Program name here]

How to locate your project folder:
If you don't know where you saved it and then do, Save As ... and look where it would save it and then navigate to that path.
So the release file (.exe) is the file i Upload to internet?
Yes, make sure it's the right .exe though. You wouldn't want something private to be thrown out on the internet.
And another question how I make if statement to check if a textbox have text?
[html]If textbox1.text <> "" then
end if[/html]

or

[html]if not textbox1.text = "" then
end if[/html]

and a lot more... but the first one is easiest
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?