C4D Tutorials

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
C4D Tutorials
Probably there are some tuts around here, sorry for not being able to search them but look, I am a tremendrous noob with Cinema 4D! Can sb point me links to different tutorials? EASY ONES plz, like for sb who doesn't know anything about it. I want to learn so plz help me.
Thx in advance!

EDIT: The purpose is to be able to make awesome signatures with C4Ds and to be able to model cars (although signatures are priority).
Hi there xD
I searched on youtube and found this:

I think its a series
not pretty sure but it says part one so
hope it helped, if not...
well...
endofstory
Oh my, thanks a lot, I'll check it out at home, I am sorta busy right now.
Thanks again! This will improve my future avatars and signatures!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I saw that on google last night but I thought it required some previous knowledge, so I skipped it. I will try tonight if I have time. Thanks everyone for the replies!
your welcome :-P
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us