Multiplayer lag

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Multiplayer lag
I go on multiplayer on minecraft join this "mc1.mpgh.net" and it lags like shit
can someone help me ive tried everything its really annoying
Its probably because you have a bad connection.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
bad connection
Try out Gamebooster
i have had a bit off lag since the leaked 1.4. tried this and is all good.
Well, Arun is having a few issues, I think.
I think its the server itself.
tried game booster it doesnt work >.<
Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
tried game booster it doesnt work >.<
Either connection, or the server itself.

Maybe your pc too.
Have you considered your connection yet? If you can play it in SP fine, then its your net. If you lag in SP as well, you probably need to buy more RAM.
every one is complaining about lag its probably your Internet connection if you lag in sp use gamebooster
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?